Search This Blog

6.19.2009

Now that you (pl) are gone...

So a couple of days ago, my whirlwind romance with the Canadian projectiles have come to an end. I got to spend 6 glorious weeks with them and they were such a great source of encouragement for me. It's been awhile since I've felt loved and appreciated in a very expressive way so their leaving has left me feeling somewhat alone again. I enjoyed hanging out with them and getting a chance to talk to the guys one-on-one has been amazing. David was also an amazing roomie and super bonded during our times together, talking till 3 a.m. in the morning. It helps that he gives really good massages.

When the time to leave happened, there was definitely a lot of waterworks, especially with the two. So many rants and vents and laughs happened between us that it was just really hard letting go.

And so, here I am, almost about to go soon too. Feeling good about leaving, anxious about it too, and all around uncertain as to what the future holds. But apparently, "He's got the whole world in His hands" so I have nothing to fear.

and scene...

No comments: